If your vehicle isn't running as well as it normally does, hesitating or stalling when it is cold, then it could well be suffering from an excessive buildup of deposits on the intake valves. These symptoms are quite common in vehicles with Direct Injection Fuel Technology and on vehicles of 50k miles on the clock. It can also be very costly if ignored.
TUNAP 184 - Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration Assist
This product reduces the time it takes for your DFP to clean itself. For preventive use in vehicles with diesel particulate filter that are operated with unsuitable driving conditions (e.g mainly short distance driving, Stop and Go driving).
- Reduces burn off temperature of the soot inside your DPF filter
- Suitable for all diesel engines with OEM or aftermarket installed DPF Only £19.99 all inclusive of vat
TUNAP 957 - Interior Engine Cleaner
This is to be used at point of Oil change, it dramatically reduces the build-up of carbon throughout the whole combustion system. This can be applied at any point and time.
- Greater fuel efficiency.
- Removes black sludge build-up.
- Protects engine damage due to blocked oil channels.
- Reduces risk of carbon build up. Only £12.50 all inclusive of VAT
TUNAP 198 - Air Conditioning Sanitiser
This absorbs and eliminates unpleasant odours and attacks bacteria and fungal build up throughout the whole air-conditioning system. This can be applied at any point and time.
- Removes harmful odours.
- Quick-acting and safe disinfectant.
- Sustained inhibition of regrowth of fungi, bacteria and micro-organisms.
- Particularly suitable for small children, allergy and asthma and suffers. Only £19.99 all inclusive of VAT
TUNAP 183 (Diesel) 173 (Petrol) - Fuel treatments
This system agent concentrate, protects the entire fuel system against deposits and bacteria to ensure optimal fuel consumption and low harmful emissions.
- Strong injection system cleaner.
- Cleans injectors fuel lines and tank.
- Stops oxidation in the fuel system.
- Adds microscopic coating to prevent recontamination of the fuel tank, fuel lines and injectors.
- Reduces emissions and improves fuel consumption. Only £12.50 all inclusive of VAT